Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO REVIEWS

Go down

MMO REVIEWS Empty MMO REVIEWS

Post by Obsidian Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Here's where you'll find the lists of all the noteworthy review sites for your favorite MMOs of every shape, size and color. If I miss a decent site, or a site I have posted isn't up to date, let me know and I'll make changes. Remember, the views of the reviewers do not reflect those of OBSIDIAN'S REALM Staff or Members.

• Very Happy MMO-PLAY - Nice review site with free giveaways. Really nice layout and infomation.

• Very Happy MMOBOMB - Very popular with nice layout, weekly recap/review videos and free item giveaways. They also have a limited number of closed beta keys for Closed Beta Tests.

• Smile MMOHUT - First MMO review site I came across. Nice layout, video reviews, and giveaways.

• Razz MMORPG - Popular site with tons of information and reviews of all the latest games. Lots of giveaways too!

• Surprised MMOHUNTER - Nice, up to date site with latest info on current and upcoming MMOs. They also cover FACEBOOK games!

Obsidian
Obsidian
Admin

http://obsidiansrealm.tk/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum