Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO COMPANIES

Go down

MMO COMPANIES Empty MMO COMPANIES

Post by Obsidian Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Find your F2P, P2P, and POPF game company portals here. This list is in no way, shape, or form, complete. Submit new sites via post or PM and I'll look into them and post them as needed. If companies or sites go under (out of business) or they block their games from Western Markets, let me know and I'll make the appropriate changes to this list.

• geek AERIA GAMES - Lots of award wining PC, Mobile, and Browser games.
  • Smile TURBINE GAMES - Limited number of games, but they are very popular with the tabletop crowd.
  • Wink GPOTATO - The people that brought FLYFF to the western market. Great games, great times.
  • Razz NEXON - If you haven't heard of MAPLE STORY, chances are, you haven't surfed the internet for 8 years.
  • Smile PERFECT WORLD - This company really IS a perfect world. They have a little bit for everyone to scratch that MMO itch.
  • Surprised GAMES CAMPUS - More of what you've come to expect from F2P MMOs.
  • Cool Kingsisle Entertainment - Have kids? Want something that isn't too mature for your young ones to play, and won't give them nightmares? Home of the widely acclaimed WIZARD 101.
  • Cool KORAMGAME - A few anime inspired games, most are playable right in your internet browser!
Obsidian
Obsidian
Admin

http://obsidiansrealm.tk/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum